Friday 11 April 2014

Heavenly Homemade Exfoliation Scrub - by Stacey

Another thing about me is I'm addicted to exfoliation. I think I've tried hundreds of off the shelf exfoliation scrubs. I can honestly say that this sugar scrub the best I have ever tried and it smells so good. 

I just can't justify buying those expensive ones anymore. Every now and then I do still get sucked in by beautiful packaging and the list of ingredients seems legit and the beautiful smell - I find I am always disappointed as it won't ever compare to this simple recipe. 

You need (sorry quantities are a bit approximate so don't be afraid to add them as you like) 
1 cup RAW sugar  you can also use sea salt of fine rock salt instead of sugar
1 tbls honey 
3 tbls oil - I use either baby oil or coconut oil. 
Left over can be stored in a jar in the fridge. 





Thats it!!


Jump in the shower and wash yourself as usual then i pop on a hair treatment or coconut oil in my hair turn off the shower and scrub scrub scrub be a bit gentler on the face. Really go for it on the feet and then rinse off pat dry and you won't be able to stop touching yourself...not in that way! Just feeling how soft you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs