Monday 24 March 2014

Crafty Storage Ideas - by Stacey

Wanted to share 2 quick and cheap ideas with you for storage if you are anything like me with your crafty hobbies you can accumulate lots of odds and ends that are hard to find homes for. 

Why not try an over the door shoe holder is perfect to store all your craft things like scissors, glue, paints and glitter etc .....


Secondly you can buy roles of blackboard and whiteboard stuff now I got mine at Masters, its not contact paper so doesn't stick permanently to your surfaces. Since I'm a huge fan of blackboard paint (stay tuned) I thought I'd try the whiteboard role instead its really good I hang it to the back of my pantry doors and jot down lists, recipes and reminders. Just cut off a piece wet down the surface and smooth out all the bubbles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs